The ALF-Tower² Truck column tyre inflator was developed especially for the tyre inflation requirements of trucks. The calibratable ALF-Tower² Truck tyre inflator is an electronically presettable column tyre inflator with integrated compressor and digital pressure display. The built-in high-performance compressor with 195 L/min at 10 bar in connection with the integrated heater fan and 20 litre intermediate storage tank is especially designed for the use with truck tyres. Despite the powerful compressor, quiet operation with approx. 55 dB is possible. The 230V power supply allows for a flexible range of applications, for example at workshops, haulage companies, car yards or petrol stations.
Depending on the customer's requirements, individual colour adjustments are possible for the ALF-Tower tyre inflators with different powder coatings. The brushed stainless steel housing and the consistently implemented modular design allow for long-lasting and low-maintenance professional use. Due to the wide range of spare parts and the possibility of a replacement unit, downtimes in case of a repair can be reduced to a minimum. A smooth hose with lever connector nipple is included in the scope of delivery.
- Technical data:
- Max. filling pressure: 10 bar
- Display range: 0 - 10 bar
- Display range: switchable between bar / psi
- Reading accuracy: 0.1 bar
- Display: 30 mm transflective with LCD backlighting
- Power supply: 230V 50/60 Hz
- Temperature range: -10°C to +50°C
- Housing: brushed stainless steel
- High-performance compressor: 195 litres/min at 10 bar
- Intermediate storage tank: 20 litres
- Fan heater: integrated with thermostat
- Condensate drainage: time-controlled
- Calibratable: yes (PTB/BEV)
- Scope of delivery: 12 m smooth hose incl. lever connector nipple
Subject to technical changes.