§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
JS Aupperle GmbH
Untere Wängen 1
D-73119 Zell u. A.
You can reach our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address below with the addition of "the Data Protection Officer".
AGAD Service GmbH
Waldring 43 - 47
Phone: 0234 282 533-0
Fax: 0234 282 533-10
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The provision of further information is voluntary and merely facilitates our contact with you in order to answer your enquiry. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data relating to you:
-right to information,
-right to rectification or erasure,
-right to restriction of processing,
-right to object to processing,
-right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transmitted in each case
- Website, from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and that provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners have their registered office in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the merits of the case and either cease or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
JS Aupperle GmbH
Untere Wängen 1
D-73119 Zell u. Aichelberg
§ 6 Use of our webshop
(1) If you would like to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we require for the processing of your order. Mandatory information required for the processing of contracts is marked separately, other information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we may pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR.
You can voluntarily create a user account, through which we can save your data for future purchases. When you create an account under "User account", the data you provide will be stored revocably. You can always delete all further data, including your user account, in the customer area.
We may also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
(2) Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, we will restrict processing after [two years], i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorised access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 7 Newsletter
(1) If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address and that you agree to receive the newsletter.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to ensure that the newsletter is sent in a consensual manner. In the course of this, the potential recipient allows himself/herself to be added to a distribution list. Subsequently, the user is given the opportunity to confirm the registration in a legally secure manner by means of a confirmation e-mail. Only when the confirmation is received is the address actively included in the distribution list.
We use this data exclusively for sending the requested information and offers.
(3) Sendinblue is used as the newsletter software. Your data will be transmitted to Sendinblue GmbH. Sendinblue is prohibited from selling your data and using it for purposes other than sending newsletters. Sendinblue is a German, certified provider, which was selected in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Federal Data Protection Act.
You can find more information here: de.sendinblue.com/datenschutz-uebersicht/
(4) You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
(5) The data protection measures are always subject to technical updates; for this reason, we request you to inform yourself about our data protection measures at regular intervals by checking our data protection declaration.
§ 8 Contact via WhatsApp Business
(1) We offer our customers the possibility to contact us via the messenger service WhatsApp Business. If you contact us via the WhatsApp Business messenger service, you automatically send us your mobile number. This will not be assigned to your customer data and will also not be used by JS Aupperle GmbH for further contacts.
(2) Legal declarations (such as offers, contracts or contract amendments) are not made via WhatsApp Business and cannot be accepted. Our customer service is at your disposal for the above mentioned enquiries. Customer service: tel.: +49 (0) 7164-14717-0, e-mail: info@js-aupperle
§ 9 External hosting
(1) This website is hosted by an external service provider (ALL-INKL.COM - Neue Medien Münnich). The personal data collected on this website is stored on the hoster's servers. This may include IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contract data, contact data, names, website accesses and other data generated via a website.
(2) The hoster is used for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
(3) Our hoster will only process your data to the extent that this is necessary for the fulfilment of its service obligations and will follow our instructions with regard to this data.
We use the following hoster:
ALL-INKL.COM - New Media Münnich
Owner: René Münnich
Hauptstraße 68, 02742 Friedersdorf, Germany
(4) We have concluded a contract on order processing (AVV) with the above-mentioned provider. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that the provider only processes the personal data of our website visitors in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR.
§ 10 Matomo (formerly Piwik)
(1) This website uses the open source web analytics service Matomo. Matomo uses technologies that enable the recognition of the user across pages for the analysis of user behaviour (e.g. cookies or device fingerprinting). The information collected by Matomo about the use of this website is stored on our server. The IP address is anonymised before storage.
(2) With the help of Matomo, we are able to collect and analyse data about the use of our website by website visitors. This enables us to find out, among other things, when which page views were made and from which region they come. We also collect various log files (e.g. IP address, referrer, browsers and operating systems used) and can measure whether our website visitors perform certain actions (e.g. clicks, purchases, etc.).
(3) The use of this analysis tool is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the anonymised analysis of user behaviour in order to optimise both its website and its advertising. If a corresponding consent has been requested (e.g. consent to the storage of cookies), the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR; the consent can be revoked at any time.
(4) IP anonymisation
We use IP anonymisation for the analysis with Matomo. In this case, your IP address is shortened before analysis so that it can no longer be clearly assigned to you.
We host Matomo exclusively on our own servers so that all analysis data remains with us and is not passed on.